website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

17 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Football is not for you , you focus on score only , Asian win because they play for themselves not for spectators , just like robots 

Very ugly game 

Please, football is #1 sport in Poland. Don't teach me how to love football or not. Asian teams are small size by default, they are hard work & defense. They will never play for the applause. But they've got huge results from junior level in the women's game and are way ahead of Africa right now. Those are just facts.

4 hours ago, bestmen said:

Football is not for you , you focus on score only , Asian win because they play for themselves not for spectators , just like robots 

Very ugly game 

5 hours ago, bestmen said:

they are not better than African teams , football is not" scoring" only

the Asian football is such ugly that  i can't finish watching  5 min

I may only be an ignorant Canadian, but I did read the laws of the game cover to cover and I do not recall a section about style points.

5 hours ago, Monzanator said:

France working the home court magic, a Canadian referee who has lived her entire life in Quebec has been chosen for the :FRA vs :BRA game :lol:  

I don’t think you quite understand how good that is for Brazil xD

This is really no different than having a Brazilian ref a Portugal / England game or whatever.

Edited by NearPup

12 minutes ago, NearPup said:

I don’t think you quite understand how good that is for Brazil xD

This is really no different than having a Brazilian ref a Portugal / England game or whatever.

I read she speaks both French (duh) & Spanish so that probably explains a lot but Idk whether people from Quebec are for or against France? I'd suspect the former ;)

Extra time in :NOR vs :AUS  Australia equalised directly from corner in 83rd minute. They had a goal ruled out with offside (correct) & a VAR reversal on penalty (looked correct too).