website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

7 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

If Chile beats Thailand they will play England in R16.

Italy vs China is fixed now.

Germany only plays Nigeria if Thailand beats Chile or there is a draw. Otherwise it's Germany vs Brazil. Chile actually needs to win by 3+ goals.

You are right

Edited by chrischi08

11 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

I agree with 4 quotas because frankly 3 to 4 American teams it makes me laugh yellow

What are you talking about? I agree Europe should have more spots, but 3 for America is fair when we consider USA, Canada and Brazil are among the best.

il y a 4 minutes, vinipereira a dit :

What are you talking about? I agree Europe should have more spots, but 3 for America is fair when we consider USA, Canada and Brazil are among the best. 

and if i tell you norwegia sweden britain france germany you see that there will be much more breakage than for the america it is also the case in vollley too many european countries on the carpet?

What they should do, but probably never will, is giving each continent one quota place and have decide the others in World wide qualifiers, like they do in Handball, Volleyball, Hockey etc.

Oh, and "Go, Thailand". :thumbup:

Edited by EselTheDonkey

The main problem is the south america-africa play-off. It should be a world qualification tournament with an european, asian and north american team as well.

It's likely that we will see France needing to beat USA to qualify, which is extremely tough but also very arbitrary.

7 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

What they should do, but probably never will, is giving each continent one quota place and have decide the others in World wide qualifiers, like they do in Handball, Volleyball, Hockey etc.

Yes, but with the continental qualifiers first and then the world qualifiers, not like they do in volleyball for example.

31 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

If Chile beats Thailand they will play England in R16.

Italy vs China is fixed now.

Germany only plays Nigeria if Thailand beats Chile or there is a draw. Otherwise it's Germany vs Brazil. Chile actually needs to win by 3+ goals.

overall, not an easy task for us...

but surely easier than facing any other European rival...

il y a 21 minutes, EselTheDonkey a dit :

Oh, and "Go, Thailand". :thumbup:

great idea !! the hand qualification system is really great and just