website statistics

Water Polo at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

Congrats Croatia. I think this is over. Well deserved. :yes Finanly some team beat Serbia, it was metter of time :d

I hope that we will be better in bronze medal match. But I think we were good in this match, but Croatia was better.

Edited by dareza

And I don't know why fans are now disappointed. Sorry, but they were perfect after WC 2013 (they finish without medal lol), they won everything, but everything. They are humans, not machines. And today Croatia was really better. Even our commentator said that after 4 years finally some team was really better. And I agree 100%.

I love this players like they are my brothers and I can't be angry. Simply, I can't. 

12 minutes ago, Майкл said:

Great match for water polo, this sport needs matches like this one. With lots of goals, tension and great sportsmanship.

:CRO Congrats! I'm not mad at all, our guys won when it matted most (in Rio). :) 

well done Maikl :d Before 1/2 I said this. I think waterpolo became boring with only one winner in last 4 year. EC,WC,EC,OG. Good for waterpolo :d

Edited by dareza

37 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Serbia is eliminated, what shock for me! :bowdown: Congrats Slovakia, you defeat the waterpolo's gods!

I will die now :lol:

Slovenia=Slovakia YES, Croatia=Slovakia NOT :d:p

sorry @hckosice it is just a joke :d

Edited by dareza

Is there a video of the match somewhere? It's like the biggest match in water polo and there's nothing to be found on Youtube :wall:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!