website statistics

Athletics WA World Relays 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Posted (edited)

Yeah. The lists were a little off for the mixed. The Netherlands only had 4 listed and neither of the women were Bol or Klavar who both ran

Edited by dodge

8 hours ago, rybak said:

Not exactly, tomorrow at the same time as is now I will wake up to work in 30 minutes... :( 

Didn't realise May Day doesn't exist in Poland, thought it was a universal bank holiday.  

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

Didn't realise May Day doesn't exist in Poland, thought it was a universal bank holiday.  

In Poland 1st and 3rd May are free from work days, 1st is Labour Day and 3rd is 3rd May Constitution Day. In addition in 2nd May is National Flag Day, but it isnt free from work day.

32 minutes ago, rybak said:

In Poland 1st and 3rd May are free from work days, 1st is Labour Day and 3rd is 3rd May Constitution Day. In addition in 2nd May is National Flag Day, but it isnt free from work day.

We always have the first Monday in May off (hence why it's called May Day), I believe that's our only bank holiday in May. Quite fortunate this year that it's landed on an event like this and the day after Greek Easter (which we celebrate in our family as my uncle is Cypriot).