website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

DaniSRB

2 minutes ago, orangeman said:

I took a 5 week trip up the East coast of Australia a few years ago in a camper van.  Beautiful country, lovely people.  A bit expensive, though.  Had so much fun, though.  

Depends where you go in terms of the expense, I'm used to it, and I don't drink a lot so I don't pay for alcohol much. I actually prefer to just have a soft drink watching some sport. A lot of the sports I like are in the middle of the night lol.

Both countries are beautiful, actually have an offer to go to Canada for winter next year- have to decide within the next month.

il y a 14 minutes, Syd7 a déclaré:

We always have great love for each countries, plus personally I travel to Canada quite a bit- actually snowboard a lot, and Canada has a lot of places I can go off course (safely of course). People in Canada are the friendliest too, genuinely love life I guess.

Love the Aussie's a lot, i always root in the Olympics for Australia, Germany, Great Britain, in fact every country who can beat the USA :hug::d

1 minute ago, Canada4thewin said:

Love the Aussie's a lot, i always root in the Olympics for Australia, Germany, Great Britain, in fact every country who can beat the USA :hug::d

Don't mind some of the US swimmers, I just hate  Nathan Adrian and his antics, so I'm glad he was beaten and I hope he loses the 50m too.

I like the European countries, Canada, and a few of the smaller nations more. However the US can win instead of Russia though.

il y a 6 minutes, Syd7 a déclaré:

Don't mind some of the US swimmers, I just hate  Nathan Adrian and his antics, so I'm glad he was beaten and I hope he loses the 50m too.

I like the European countries, Canada, and a few of the smaller nations more. However the US can win instead of Russia though.

I don't mind Nathan Adrian Michael Phelps on the other hand.  I know he is good but i don't like his attitude of look at me I am the master of this pool.  Anyway, you Can be a champion but it's important to have a certain humilty about It.  Just my opinion though.  Regarding Russia, i am totally against them.  So I agree, if you Can beat them it's even better.

8 hours ago, Canada4thewin said:

I don't mind Nathan Adrian Michael Phelps on the other hand.  I know he is good but i don't like his attitude of look at me I am the master of this pool.  Anyway, you Can be a champion but it's important to have a certain humilty about It.  Just my opinion though.  Regarding Russia, i am totally against them.  So I agree, if you Can beat them it's even better.

Yep, you should have a sense of humilty towards others and always be gracious in defeat. It is sort of what I can't stand much about the US (bar a few swimmers), it is ALWAYS someone else's fault for them not winning. Lets just call it the Serena Williams textbook excuse.