website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

Wow Drouin... again a battle between him, Barshim and Bondarenko.

Congrats Canada :yes and also for the only Qatari athlete that has my support

To be honest, it wasn't much of a battle.  Drouin didn't fault until he already had the gold.  But yes, those two are also great athletes.  I love the win, but pole vault last night was much more dramatic.  

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Otilio:

Congrat's Orlando :ESP

First medal for Spain in Athletics in 12 years. Until a few weeks ago he had no confirmation that could go to Rio.

Yeah and he shouldnt have been allowed to go to Rio for Spain, but IAAF doesnt even care about their own rules, so congrats :CUB.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Haha ... :roflmao:

The polish girl in javelin throw completely destroyed her PB in her first attempt. Polish throwers must have had a very good training before Rio ... :d

I guess Wlodarczyk and Fajdek completely dominating everyone else wasnt enough ...

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 godziny temu, OlympicsFan napisał:

Haha ... :roflmao:

The polish girl in javelin throw completely destroyed her PB in her first attempt. Polish throwers must have had a very good training before Rio ... :d

I guess Wlodarczyk and Fajdek completely dominating everyone else wasnt enough ...

She has a talent, but it was only lucky.

Your athletes are in a bad shape (for example women's  discus, Betty Heidler, Christina Schwanitz) so sad ;p