website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, hckosice said:

no problem,

ask whatever you want, yes ofc I know the game. but I do not have much time to play it more carefully last times.

btw welcome in the forum :hatoff:

Thank you, this seems a very nice and active community, I'm glad to be here.

Regarding Hockey Arena, can you please tell me what are the first steps that need to be done? I got my team last week and I didn't want to ruin it by making silly mistakes, so I was waiting for some tips from someone more qualified :d

24 minutes ago, hckosice said:

well the fact is that Slovakia is the farthest country from sea in europe. Croatian sea is the closest. around 500km. this is always the most popular resort of slovak tourists, during summer in some croatian places youĺl find more slovaks than croats. in slovakia we even call it "Slovenské more" (Slovak sea) :lol:

Oh, poor. I'm just 10 minuts from the sea :lol::p 

Edited by Gianlu33

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

because you never met some sharks
i remember one time the apparition of one big seal in the beach
( with long teeth )  the beach was closed for long time

in the lake you can swimm like you want no risk no big waves

no sorry, I never met a shark :lol: but I know sharks of San Jose :p

36 minutes ago, hckosice said:

well the fact is that Slovakia is the farthest country from sea in europe. Croatian sea is the closest. around 500km. this is always the most popular resort of slovak tourists, during summer in some croatian places youĺl find more slovaks than croats. in slovakia we even call it "Slovenské more" (Slovak sea) :lol:

So, were you ever at the Slovak sea? :d

#banbestmen

13 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Thank you, this seems a very nice and active community, I'm glad to be here.

Regarding Hockey Arena, can you please tell me what are the first steps that need to be done? I got my team last week and I didn't want to ruin it by making silly mistakes, so I was waiting for some tips from someone more qualified :d

well, I don´t remember very well right now the all things around, just think that there some delay to make your team and activate it during the first 6 days or so otherwise your registration will be cancelled

Just now, hckosice said:

well, I don´t remember very well right now the all things around, just think that there some delay to make your team and activate it during the first 6 days or so otherwise your registration will be cancelled

I activated my team and already played a couple of matches :p 

What is it to do regarding the management of the team? where do money come from?

42 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I saw a clip that your Travel Channel did for us, but probably it is still not a very popular destination. Like you said too far away.:(