website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

2 minutes ago, zob79 said:

I activated my team and already played a couple of matches :p 

What is it to do regarding the management of the team? where do money come from?

ah great then, so you are already farther than me :d

the money, well according to this

regular contribution for 1 fan is 8500 by week, you´ll receive it each wednesday.

you can spend up to -15 million. if you surpass -50 millions, manager will be locked out of the team untill cash rise again above this amount

in fact I suggest you to check the guide in the link and try to use translator to find everything by yourself, if there something you don´t understand, please fell free to ask me here or via PM :yes

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

I hate you already :d just because of those words :cry:

Meh, at the beach you get sand everywhere, I'm not jealous of people who are at the beach :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

and every morning i watch the hot russian girls doing their training routines.

W2ASEog.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

my sky now , windstorm +45°  :d

8291bf42374f5e8934fcd80190947743.jpg

oh gosh!

3 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yeah it rains as always :d

Sure you can, just make sure to bring me some Italian sunshine :)

Consider it done! Ahah ;D

Guys, I hope you can help me on this matter: in May a domestic anti-doping control found 2 canoeists (the C2-1000 m boat) positive on Meldonium; as a result, they were suspended and the Romanian Olympic Committee announced the ICF that Romania doesn't want the quota place for Rio any more; ICF gave it to Moldova. Yesterday the Romanian Anti-Doping Agency announced the 2 guys had a minimum concentration of Meldonium, which indicates they took it in 2015 and thus their ban was lifted. My question is: can the ICF give back the quota place to Romania?

5 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Guys, I hope you can help me on this matter: in May a domestic anti-doping control found 2 canoeists (the C2-1000 m boat) positive on Meldonium; as a result, they were suspended and the Romanian Olympic Committee announced the ICF that Romania doesn't want the quota place for Rio any more; ICF gave it to Moldova. Yesterday the Romanian Anti-Doping Agency announced the 2 guys had a minimum concentration of Meldonium, which indicates they took it in 2015 and thus their ban was lifted. My question is: can the ICF give back the quota place to Romania?

I believe there's nothing they can do if NOC officially declined it.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

I believe there's nothing they can do if NOC officially declined it.

But if the NOC re-consider it, and tell the ICF they want the quota place back, will it be given back to us?