website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

9 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Guess the perfect weather is with me this week. 28-30 C. on the beach with a clear sea. You can hate me later.:d

I hate you already :d just because of those words :cry:

9 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

beach with a clear sea

21 minutos atrás, Agger disse:

Meh. I prefer some 22-25 C...

Last weekend was a bit hot (almost 40º) but this week is more enjoyable here: 27-29º.

I like this weather, confortable during the week and then hotter on the weekend, to enjoy the sea :d 

40 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I hate you already :d just because of those words :cry:

I guess that depends on a perspective. :d I am currently 15 min away from beaches, but way too lazy to go there. :p

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Last weekend was a bit hot (almost 40º) but this week is more enjoyable here: 27-29º.

I like this weather, confortable during the week and then hotter on the weekend, to enjoy the sea :d 

Well, it's all a matter of what temperature we're used to. Reminds me of when I was in Florence back in the spring of 2008. Us danes were in shorts and t-shirts because we thought it was hot. Lots of Italians were wearing jackets.

I start wearing shorts and t-shirt when we pass 15 degrees. Therefore 27-29 is a lot for me (though it only starts getting problematic when we pass 30 degrees), but not so much for a major part of the members here :)

13 minutes ago, hckosice said:

that really hurt to read :dWhat I would not give just for one day at the beach...

Well all you need is a plane ticket to the Black sea (or somewhere closer to you) :d Good weather here from the north to the south. Plus where i am there is a russian campus and every morning i watch the hot russian girls doing their training routines.You can hate me even more now.:d