website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

22 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Same here, online lectures and online exams but it's easy to copy right :p

Little English lesson (since we’re talking about school) :p

Copyright - material protected by the government, belonging to a certain brand.

Cheating - getting the answers necessary to complete a exam, or attempting too.

Plagiarize - stealing someone else’s work, or failing to properly cite sources for a paper.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Lol by video call :p?

Mine are run through all types of different systems. Some monitor the test taker to make sure they don’t cheat (i.e have other tabs/windows open, don’t take too much/too little time, don’t work with others, etc.), and some don’t (those are the best, and I definitely don’t cheat :cool:).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Mine are run through all types of different systems. Some monitor the test taker to make sure they don’t cheat (i.e have other tabs/windows open, don’t take too much/too little time, don’t work with others, etc.), and some don’t (those are the best, and I definitely don’t cheat :cool:).

I think that here the university use some strange software, i have no idea :p I study law and there aren't any written tests in the 5 years of university so... This isn't a my problem :lol:

12 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think that here the university use some strange software, i have no idea :p I study law and there aren't any written tests in the 5 years of university so... This isn't a my problem :lol:

I study communications and there tends to be a ironic lack of communication quite often :facepalm:

11 hours ago, dcro said:

Delnice is also a home to the one and only ski jumping hill in Croatia... If you can call it that. :p

ZPZRMLb.jpg

I can't believe I forgot to mention this. :facepalm:

Believe it or not, I entered the year of 2014 when standing in the middle of that ski jumping hill. It almost seems unbelieveable now. :d

#banbestmen

Grand Final will be held in the Zamet Hall.

Q5ebmht.jpg

21b03581-6ba7-4d82-8335-8a60fad67d7b.jpg

We are respecting the social distancing measures, therefore this year the Grand Final is invitation-only.

This sadly means no crazy Dutch fans (except @heywoodu).

the-craziest-fans-at-the-world-cup4.jpg

#banbestmen

9 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Oh and of course the traditional Czechoslovak trophy which @hckosice will be trying hard to defend again tomorrow :p

well, we still have to get at least one point, otherwise it will "de facto" still be just a tie...and you know for non-english songs this risk is still possible :p