website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2020 Thread

NearPup

il y a une heure, Wumo a dit :

An A-sample has shown that former World Champion and Olympic bronze medallist, Jenny Fransson, has been tested positive for doping. This was announced by The Swedish Olympic Committee in a press release: https://sok.se/arkiv-for-artiklar/2020-02-03-sok-om-jenny-franssons-prov.html (in Swedish) 

The Swedish wrestler is taken out of the Swedish Olympic squad pending a second test to be analyzed.

Jenny Fransson has left a doping test showing traces of methyl testosterone, an anabolic steroid.

who will recover their quota?

Jesus you really never read any thread before you post something do you? :lol:

Did you hear the Norwegians had a couple of thousands of doses of asthma medicine? :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Jesus you really never read any thread before you post something do you? :lol:

Did you hear the Norwegians had a couple of thousands of doses of asthma medicine? :yikes: 

It's called symbicort. Do you know every god damn Norwegian skier has asthma? I wonder where they stuffed the healthy athletes? If the poor sick ones are dominating then I want to see the healthy ones in action! :yes

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

It's called symbicort. Do you know every god damn Norwegian skier has asthma? I wonder where they stuffed the healthy athletes? If the poor sick ones are dominating then I want to see the healthy ones in action! :yes

They don't have asthma, they are only diagnosed with asthma. I cannot find the link right now, but I think it was Steira who said they were taught how to breathe at the survey to get that TUE for symbicort. And the best thing - nobody has done anything with that process by now. And is not going to, I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, Vojthas said:

They don't have asthma, they are only diagnosed with asthma. I cannot find the link right now, but I think it was Steira who said they were taught how to breathe at the survey to get that TUE for symbicort. And the best thing - nobody has done anything with that process by now. And is not going to, I'm afraid.

Yeah, I know that's all one huge fraud. After Norway got their butts kicked at 2009 World Champs they rolled out the TUE chainsaw and it's all over. Nobody will do anything about it since Norway controls the FIS cross country section and won't allow anyone to overthrow their empire. Even Sweden can't do anything about it. I bet every single junior skier has a fake asthma history already just in case to cover it up.

Symbicort is just a pharmacy name for the drug, it's about formoterol that is included in symbicort. It has the same effects as salbutamol that got Chris Froome in trouble. TUE should be banned from every sport outright and I hope this will happen one day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formoterol

Banning TUE's entirely would be just as terrible for sports.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!