website statistics

Athletics at the European Games 2023

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

The fight for escaping relegation is going to be brutal. If you had asked me this morning, i would have chosen Finland as one of the 3, but they are doing very good so far. 

Think so, we have seen huge turnarounds this week already.

11 hours ago, Federer91 said:

The fight for escaping relegation is going to be brutal. If you had asked me this morning, i would have chosen Finland as one of the 3, but they are doing very good so far. 

Finland are 11 point back compared the calculations so this was "meant" to be a better day for them actually.

Antoher thing maybe someone knows , when givning out individual medals, not that I know if the athletes care, but do they also compare with the other divisions and there could be such results as the men's 800m where the winner comes from a lower ranked group?

43 minutes ago, Swewi said:

Finland are 11 point back compared the calculations so this was "meant" to be a better day for them actually.

Antoher thing maybe someone knows , when givning out individual medals, not that I know if the athletes care, but do they also compare with the other divisions and there could be such results as the men's 800m where the winner comes from a lower ranked group?

Medals will be send via FedEx the latest 2 days after the competition end (at least for :SVK in case our athlete win a medal (not very likely obviously) it was announced by our NOC already before the Games)

1 hour ago, Swewi said:

Like mentioned above, medals are given based on results from all three divisions, so yeah, even a winner can come from Division II or III.

So the false start rules don’t apply to Div. 1, or…

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela