website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Bearas said:

Not even a single spectator in the athletics stadium..

I mean, why would anyone show up to a Div3 competition on a workday? It's a terrible idea to have all divisions compete in the same country, there's no reason for spectators to show up for Div3 and Div2. 

Interesting fact - the winning time of women's 400m in Third Division would only get bronze in Lithuanian Youth Championships that finished few day ago.... And I think we all know that Lithuania is not a famous sprint country, sooo.... :surprise:

Here's how amazing the stream quality is for beach handball: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rR_0JlTb0bxdGTRNmWtnKmBq0sx6Dm-c/view

This is literally what they are providing for international broadcasters, this is the feed MTVA is getting from Poland. 

Edited by Vektor

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Beach Handball is really unwatchable, the footage quality I mean, the sport should be fun to watch, but yeah, clearly still not with the 2023 technology yet :lol:

Yeah, literally nothing is working. The timer, the scores, the picture quality. The Hungarians commentator is constantly guessing what's actually going on. 

11 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Here's how amazing the stream quality is for beach handball: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rR_0JlTb0bxdGTRNmWtnKmBq0sx6Dm-c/view

This is literally what they are providing for international broadcasters, this is the feed MTVA is getting from Poland. 

The other handball stream for the all-important Team B v Team C clash is fine though, so it’s obviously just poor hardware somewhere.

Just now, Vektor said:

Yeah, literally nothing is working. The timer, the scores, the picture quality. The Hungarians commentator is constantly guessing what's actually going on. 

In other side the Athletics stream is working very well, so there a hope it will not be a general problem, only some sports (which should be fixed in time. I assume, since they just started)