website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Things a bit weird with the replays

All this morning’s Beach handball matches are on.  :thumbup:
Only 1:11 minutes of Athletics replays :question:

Edit: Mystery solved. All this morning’s athletics replays are here, cut up as finely as sushi.

https://allathletics.tv/videos

Edited by Grassmarket

7 hours ago, Vektor said:

Here's how amazing the stream quality is for beach handball: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rR_0JlTb0bxdGTRNmWtnKmBq0sx6Dm-c/view

This is literally what they are providing for international broadcasters, this is the feed MTVA is getting from Poland. 

The broadcast manual did say many preliminaries would be streamed in a “reduced streaming quality.” I didn’t know that was code for actual dogshit though :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

51 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Wrote an email to EGTV, then all the replays magically appear lol

I can view all the livestream in the US. The website and streams seem fine to me now.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I can view all the livestream in the US. The website and streams seem fine to me now.

I suspect the way they are doing the geoblock is by ticking all the countries one by one :p 

When the morning athletics action was ongoing, I did not see any live marker and even if I click the link shared by @Vektor all I get is a black screen with endless loading indicator.

Fortunately everything is resolved now