website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

17 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Italian NOC do a deal with EBU and buy the tv rights for all sport, expect Athletics, diving and synchronized swimming.

Events will be available here: https://tv.italiateam.sport/

they'll take the basic stream with no commentary from the official streaming website.

and our wonderful public TV will only offer the above mentioned disciplines.

if I think that in Baku and Minsk we had 2/3 dedicated TV channels on Sky Italia covering basically all the action...:facepalm:

and some people still ask me why I'm such an hater of that bunch of idiots who should be fired even before applying for the job. :bones:

I'm so disgusted that I won't follow a single second of these Games. :finger:

there are so many more things to do in my life than trying to catch up with those who don't won't to be followed properly! :redcard:

Fuck the European Games, fuck RAI, fuck everything! :pope:

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

My colleague is running point on this one. I’m doing my best to help from behind the scenes. I think I might also run some sort of stats blog, but I haven’t made up my mind yet.

I’d really like to make it my career to write or assist in the marketing of/about multi-sport games. Unfortunately, it’s a very competitive niche in the communications field. Plus, it can be hard to get your name out there. Totallympics helped in that regard, and then ATR was definitely a step forward professionally. My colleague and I are really trying to create a third main media outlet for international sports fans with DtG, one with a larger scope than just the Olympics, World Cup, and World Championships. It’s not an easy mission with a small staff and very limited budget though. This is our website: https://discoverthegames.com

good luck!

I wish you all the success you deserve! :fingers:

Honestly these are the first European games that is getting some attention from Lithuanian media. I think this has also to do with the fact that Poland is hosting. This time Lithuanian Olympic Committee also funded participation of non-Olympic sports too. Too bad that half of Lithuanian team will be juniors or youth, although it's good for experience I guess.

Main events for Lithuanian fans to watch: women's modern pentathlon, women's breakdancing, women's boxing, men's canoe sprint and 3x3 basketball as there's not much hope outside of these events

Edited by Bearas

I don't understand why it's so hard to have a proper schedule and broadcast information up by now.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

12 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

I don't understand why it's so hard to have a proper schedule and broadcast information up by now.

And entry list, still don't know the GB team for MuayThai, Padel, Ski Jumping and Tequball (if we have any). 

Although there has been a significant progress in the work of the official results system in the last few days, among others difficult tasks as the removal of Czechoslovakia or the USSR from the list of starting countries... I still have the feeling that this results service is... well, the worst result service I have ever experienced.

Less than 24 hours before the start, we still don´t have even the daily schedule option, not a single event entry list, draws, pools, brackets, all participating nations are missing athletics squads...

If the elves don´t come to the schedule&results/app-makers room tonight to aid them and make the miracle happen, I feel there´s a real embarassing shame awaiting for the organizing committee tomorrow :p

1 hour ago, Bearas said:

Scrap that, the page is missing  around 30% of all entries....

Yeah, for some reason Team GB only released the entries for Olympic events. So events like Kickboxing, which we qualified 8 athletes in, weren't included.