website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

11 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Bad news as I feared...

Eurosport complete schedule for 20th June (Day -1 of the Games) is on their site and there not a single stream prepared from the European Games for that day.

Was quite excited about the event, and now I will not see anything apart Athletics and canoe slalom (the only prepared broadcasts of our TV) :(

There's still https://europeangames.tv/;)

7 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Won't it all be on Eurosport player? As they obtained all the rights for European Games, shouldn't it be on Eurosport player on several channels? Just like Tokyo and Beijing Games. I will wait until next Monday/Tuesday and see what schedule is on ....... I guess maybe cause they are also not sure about the certain time (not day) of each event, that's why the schedule is not fully online yet. I guess we will know more this weekend.

The schedule included Euroesport player prepared streams for the 20th June and apart plenty of Tennis, Sport Climbing and do not know what else there nothing from EG

I knew they are not going to cover many things. Literally in TV E1 & E2 will broadcast only the BMX Freestyle finals and MTB cross-country races, nothig else the first week (and now , sadly it looks even less on their web-platform)

7 minutes ago, Agger said:

There's still https://europeangames.tv/;)

Hopefully, it will be available and with possibility to watch it also on demand (I am afraid this will be like the EYOF streams, which were only LIVE coverages)... + it is far from streaming everything it appears, there only 1 table in Table Tennis section streaming for example... yeah, I feel this will not work good

1 hour ago, Jan Linha said:

I think the biggest problem is that neither us nor the people working on wiki the exact qualification time/performance/requirement. So we cannot actually make a list of athletes and national teams who qualified. We all share what our media has shared. But as for now, we don't have the access to the information of the qualifying standards and events. I think this should rapidly change before the next Games in 2025. 

All of the qualification documents are on the EOC’s website: https://www.eurolympic.org/documents-publications/?document-category=european-games (you might need to scroll down a little)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

35 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Won't it all be on Eurosport player? As they obtained all the rights for European Games, shouldn't it be on Eurosport player on several channels? Just like Tokyo and Beijing Games. I will wait until next Monday/Tuesday and see what schedule is on ....... I guess maybe cause they are also not sure about the certain time (not day) of each event, that's why the schedule is not fully online yet. I guess we will know more this weekend.

The full streaming/broadcast schedule is already available. It was shared in this thread a few days ago.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 hours ago, Jan Linha said:

no, only the cycling races will be on D+/Eurosport (thanks to the agreement with GCN, which overcomes any other agreement for that sport).

14 hours ago, hckošice said:

Bad news as I feared...

Eurosport complete schedule for 20th June (Day -1 of the Games) is on their site and there not a single stream prepared from the European Games for that day.

Was quite excited about the event, and now I will not see anything apart Athletics and canoe slalom (the only prepared broadcasts of our TV) :(

nothing at all also on our public broadcaster, rai, in the first 2 days (need to wait for the following days' schedule).

on the other hand, Tomorrow we're going to have Berlusconi's funeral live on 16 (no joke, really, 16) different TV channels :yikes: :hairpull:

Italy, what a wonderful Country! :popcorn:

Italy in 2023...better than ever! :facepalm:

by the way, back in topic...

:ITA Italy will send the unbelievable amount of 329 athletes to Poland :yikes:

this is the full list (article in Italian, sorry):

https://www.oasport.it/2023/06/giochi-europei-2023-tutti-i-convocati-dellitalia-spedizione-da-329-atleti/?refresh_ce