website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Confirmation that Eurosport and national broadcasters will tag team these Games. Claro will have the rights in Latin American. No info yet for Asia/US/Canada.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Confirmation that Eurosport and national broadcasters will tag team these Games. Claro will have the rights in Latin American. No info yet for Asia/US/Canada.

Sad news for us. RTV prefers showing us commercials rather than live content. And when they will show us something, they will pick and chose those few sports that get them ratings, while not even bothering to mention the others. As of this moment they don't even have a single live showing scheduled, while their tv calendar is full until 23rd of June. 

5 minutes ago, FireRun said:

Sad news for us. RTV prefers showing us commercials rather than live content. And when they will show us something, they will pick and chose those few sports that get them ratings, while not even bothering to mention the others. As of this moment they don't even have a single live showing scheduled, while their tv calendar is full until 23rd of June. 

don't you have discovery+/eurosport player?

with that, you'd get them all (whatever you may like and not what your tv stations decide for you)...;)

Is it even certain Eurosport will streams everything ? Because I still did not find a single info about it anywhere, and looking on the Eurosport 1 & 2 TV schedules for 20-23 June, The only thing from European Games I found there are the BMX Freestyle Finals the Thursday 22nd, nothing else, not even the Opening Ceremony...

Edited by hckošice

21 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Is it even certain Eurosport will streams everything ? Because I still did not find a single info about it anywhere, and looking on the Eurosport 1 & 2 TV schedules for 20-23 June, The only thing from European Games I found there are the BMX Freestyle Finals the Thursday 22nd, nothing else, not even the Opening Ceremony...

we have to wait until next week, when the OTT weekly streams are out for the concerning 1st week.

I hope so, otherwise in Italy nobody would broadcast a single second of the event. :facepalm:

https://europeangames.tv is available now. It has some replays from Minsk 2019 and Baku 2015. It does look like streaming might be available be there given the branding and schedules under each sport.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Opening ceremony might be more concert-like given this lineup.

Maybe similar to the style of Wrocław 2017?