website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

I don’t know him personally but I think he posted on the boards.ie forum as “Dan Man”. In previous Olympic threads there he was very active and knowledgeable but hasn’t visited that site in a year (I myself don’t post there regularly either)

I hope he’s just on holiday and enjoying some time away from here but I have no info on him 

7 hours ago, dodge said:

I don’t know him personally but I think he posted on the boards.ie forum as “Dan Man”. In previous Olympic threads there he was very active and knowledgeable but hasn’t visited that site in a year (I myself don’t post there regularly either)

I hope he’s just on holiday and enjoying some time away from here but I have no info on him 

I am not registered on boards.ie so I can not open his profile, but here should be his profile, maybe you as logged in member you can see his last post/online time? https://www.boards.ie/entry/signin?Target=profile%2Fdiscussions%2FDan%20man

Edited by Sindo

31 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Hi everyone, I’m so sorry for all your worry. I just had a few things going on offline but everything is ok. I’ll catch up with everything later today and I have not forgotten TISC.

Thanks again for your concern, I feel embarrassed now. 

Don’t feel embarrassed, we are worried because we like you. This is truly best news of the day. So happy you are ok :clap:

Edited by Belle

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

Hi everyone, I’m so sorry for all your worry. I just had a few things going on offline but everything is ok. I’ll catch up with everything later today and I have not forgotten TISC.

Thanks again for your concern, I feel embarrassed now. 

Hey Danny ! Great to read you ok, man. Don´t do this to us anymore :d

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes, I am blown away by your kindness. I am glad to be back again too :).

As for TISC, it looks like we need to open up for bids so if you're interested throw your hat into the ring! @Olympian1010 I didn't miss that you have already said you would like to bid :yes

If there is anyone else who would like to bid please write here in this thread. If we get multiple bids, we can do a draw this Friday 15th September. Hopefully that gives people enough time to notice the thread and then give the new host enough time to prepare to host the contest.

I'll post some details later about the bidding process.