website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

• 4 months later...

Hey @OlympicIRL, I was just thinking, in honor of the 10th anniversary, maybe we could have a poll on which TISC winning song is everyone's favorite? And maybe also have a poll on the TISC runner-ups? 

I mean, it's not much, but it would give an opportunity to revisit the winners and the runner-ups for the 10th anniversary. :d

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

Hey @OlympicIRL, I was just thinking, in honor of the 10th anniversary, maybe we could have a poll on which TISC winning song is everyone's favorite? And maybe also have a poll on the TISC runner-ups? 

I mean, it's not much, but it would give an opportunity to revisit the winners and the runner-ups for the 10th anniversary. :d

Sure, I'm open to suggestions. Would it just be a simple poll like "Who is your favourite winner?" or "Who is your favourite runner-up?" and would it be a public poll?

I had been thinking about making a poll in future for each nation asking "What is your favourite Hungarian TISC entry of all-time?" and so on but I didn't know whether to do that or leave it until future in case we ever organise some kind of event like we did back in 2012-2013 for "The Best Eurovision Song of All-Time". For those who weren't around for it, that contest basically featured every single entry in history and it was divided into heats. All the winners went straight to the semis. The heats featured all the non-winners divided by decade, so there was a certain number of qualifiers from each decade that advanced to the semis. But like I say, I imagined that to be a future project when more history had passed and such.

21 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Sure, I'm open to suggestions. Would it just be a simple poll like "Who is your favourite winner?" or "Who is your favourite runner-up?" and would it be a public poll?

Yeah, just public polls, because it's easier to do it that way.

But maybe we will get some other suggestions in this thread. 

On 5/29/2023 at 10:04 PM, Vektor said:

Yes let's gauge the interest first or see if anyone has any suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 10:04 PM, Vektor said:

I'll ask one more time as we didn't get any response so far.

Let us know your thoughts if you are interested in a poll on all the previous TISC winners. If enough people are interested we can make one/ If not we can leave it until another time in the future.

4 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

I'll ask one more time as we didn't get any response so far.

Let us know your thoughts if you are interested in a poll on all the previous TISC winners. If enough people are interested we can make one/ If not we can leave it until another time in the future.

I'm interested. :)