website statistics

CISM Military World Games 2019

Totallympics

33 minutes ago, TomJa said:

awkward the simpsons GIF

@Olympian1010 I think I found the right picture of what your studies look like ;).

Very true for today. My first class (1 and 1/2 got cancelled), so just a hour long stats class today and that’s it. :thumbup:

I should also mention that I love learning and that I spent my childhood reading, surfing Wikipedia, and memorizing useless facts. I also love school, and I have a photographic memory. So really I find my classes rather easy. I’ve never really had to study for tests, and often have to put in very little effort to pass classes. I realize that I’m ultra privileged in that aspect, and I salute those of you who spend 8-12 hours of your day learning, studying, and working. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 godziny temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

Very true for today. My first class (1 and 1/2 got cancelled), so just a hour long stats class today and that’s it. :thumbup:

I should also mention that I love learning and that I spent my childhood reading, surfing Wikipedia, and memorizing useless facts. I also love school, and I have a photographic memory. So really I find my classes rather easy. I’ve never really had to study for tests, and often have to put in very little effort to pass classes. I realize that I’m ultra privileged in that aspect, and I salute those of you who spend 8-12 hours of your day learning, studying, and working. 

Wow, I'm jealous. I have a photographic memory, but to human faces, names, flags of countries etc. from here I am able to tell you, e.g. the winning composition of a team from one year or the result of a given game.
For me, except for math, nothing causes me any major problems with learning. And they don't want to attend lectures, I have to go because we can only not come once for a reason. With the rest, long to talk about the education system. Someday we can compare education systems in my country and you.

As for my work, those who sit here in the morning (European time) see that then I have the most time. With the rest of the charm of IT work at the office. If I'm not needed to help someone, I'm sitting on the forum and I'm active. And when I have to do something, usually the forum is in the background, just like any other occupation. Now that I have graduated, the forum is still in the background, because there are notebooks on the desk and I am looking for topics for papers, because despite the broad knowledge on various levels (not concerning politics) on the topics that I have to develop, I need to prepare.

Oh my mother, but I've made a talk ... what did this forum make of me :mumble:.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Mohamed Ibrahim the one in my photo won gold for Egypt today in men's GR -67 kg he defeated Nimes world bronze medalist in Semis and Surkov by injury in the final, Nour Abdelsalam won silver in Taekwondo after retiring from injury in the final so we won a gold and silver with retiring :d

I just figured out how to watch things live, and I don’t have any time to watch this week :cry:

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I just figured out how to watch things live, and I don’t have any time to watch this week :cry:

And CCTV doesn’t post replays of everything :cry:. Oh well, I settle for what they’ll let me watch (said me and every Chinese citizen)

6 godzin temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

And CCTV doesn’t post replays of everything :cry:. Oh well, I settle for what they’ll let me watch (said me and every Chinese citizen)

Chinese censorship has come into play :p. Next time, when it is such a situation that it will be difficult to watch something, we have to boast of links only in private messages.

Apparently someone CCTV is spying on us here (if you read this CCTV spy blink twice).