website statistics

CISM Military World Games 2019

Totallympics

8 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Pretty much I have my exams going on so  I'll catch up with the games after 24th

7 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

Please, do it! There are many events I would enjoy watching. Also, I can't find anything in artistic gymnastics, and I would appreciate any video.

Plus @TomJa becuase I know you’ll want to know

Here is a list of session replays by date/sport. Some videos do require vpns depending on the country (it seems all the ones on days -2 and -1 do at least). I will be updating the list throughout the week on a twice a day schedule. Please do not edit the document in anyway. Otherwise, enjoy!: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AGY34YtB4rgMlxuqVN-bvtqYe84c23IjZuBFlMXcXo4

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

Plus @TomJa becuase I know you’ll want to know

Here is a list of session replays by date/sport. Some videos do require vpns depending on the country (it seems all the ones on days -2 and -1 do at least). I will be updating the list throughout the week on a twice a day schedule. Please do not edit the document in anyway. Otherwise, enjoy!: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AGY34YtB4rgMlxuqVN-bvtqYe84c23IjZuBFlMXcXo4

One thank you again is not enough to describe the joy that is on my face. Thanks!

Just now, TomJa said:

One thank you again is not enough to describe the joy that is on my face. Thanks!

I generally don’t bring joy to faces. Maybe disgust, hatred, annoyance, or terror, but not joy. I’ll take this as a win :p:thumbup:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I generally don’t bring joy to faces. Maybe disgust, hatred, annoyance, or terror, but not joy. I’ll take this as a win :p:thumbup:

Interpret it as you like :d.

I have only one question, :p when do you have time for all this? Does time flow differently in United States :)?

Just now, TomJa said:

Interpret it as you like :d.

I have only one question, :p when do you have time for all this? Does time flow differently in United States :)?

I don’t have job and my classes only last around 4 hours each day at my university. Plus, I really have social life. No friends = plenty of time. I spent the weekend get that document worked out, as well as another pet project I’m working on. If your interest in more replays, check the first page of the Totallympics Media thread.

I don’t have job and my classes only last around 4 hours each day at my university. Plus, I really have social life. No friends = plenty of time. I spent the weekend get that document worked out, as well as another pet project I’m working on. If your interest in more replays, check the first page of the Totallympics Media thread.

I really admire you. You remind me of a colleague with whom I went to technical college, but he is addicted to games and as if he could not leave virtual reality.
My day for it looks like this. From morning to afternoon at work and so throughout the working week. Now I have added studies. Admittedly only in absentia, but on Saturday I have from 7 to 19.

33 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

don’t have job and my classes only last around 4 hours each day at my university

Wow that's cool. I usually have classes 8am to 5pm for most days except of the week.   Upon that so many projects and assignments so I get time only in the evening!! 

6 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Wow that's cool. I usually have classes 8am to 5pm for most days except of the week.   Upon that so many projects and assignments so I get time only in the evening!! 

I really did a lot of the hard work in high school :d. I received credit for all social sciences (except Econ) and English. That means I’m only taking foreign language classes (Spanish), 1 math class (Statistics), a physical science (astronomy), and a life science (biology). After that it’s just course work, and communications isn’t exactly rocket science. Just a lot of papers, writing, and speeches, which at this point it should be pretty obvious I have a talent for.

Yeah, I’ve looked at international education standards. They’re aren’t a lot of countries doing it right, especially according to multiple journal papers that have researched the topic.