website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, heywoodu said:

I just finished dinner, no troubles at all :p

I just ordered dinner :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Adding the 50km walk for women to the Olympics would be far better than a pointless mixed 4x400m relay. The leading women in this 50km race are about in the middle of the pack in the men’s race so this is a way more valuable event.

This I do agree on. I think we could have both and be fine.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, hckosice said:

last km for Vieira 4:46, looks he is trying to attack the silver

And Niu has absolutely zero room to really step up..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, orangeman said:

And with longer strides where they sort of leap in between.  

If you’ve ever been a jumper, you’d know how incredibly hard that is. When I triple jump (undecided on continuing my club career) we do a similar exercise occasionally. It’s ridiculously hard to jump far backwards.