website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

5 minutes ago, Il_qar said:

Should we publish (right now) the songs on behalf of the countries not participated in the contest? Or it doesn't matter? Sorry for stupid question:wacko:

do you mean if you have to announce the name of the song you want introduce? no, just post the country you want present, you can select 2. and you´ll have time untill the 2nd june to send 2 songs for each of your 2 selected countries.

also you can present us 2 anothers azerbaijani songs :) for example 2 songs you had in your final cut list for the azerbaijani TISC entry

Только что, hckosice сказал:

do you mean if you have to announce the name of the song you want introduce? no, just post the country you want present, you can select 2. and you´ll have time untill the 2nd june to send 2 songs for each of your 2 selected countries.

also you can present us 2 anothers azerbaijani songs :) for example 2 songs you had in your final cut list for the azerbaijani TISC entry

All clear now,boss:yes

I will present Japan and China as I didn't have any alternatives for Azerbaijani song :d

Actually I am not sure whether I can count them as Cuban artists (the song I chose for Cuba) They were born in Cuba but they live in France now, actually since childhood. And their ancestors are Yoruba people precisely...

Sorry hckosice, I just realised you asked for 2 songs and for each jury to represent two other songs from their country.

I will present therefore 2 of the 10 songs that made it to the final of the Irish National Selection which was eventually won by Enya:

Markus Feehily - Love is a Drug:

Gavin James - 22

Edited by OlympicIRL

Question for Denmark, why not this song?

Norway also wouldve had a very good song:

I wouldve like this song for Germany: :p

Or this one (i hope at least one of them wouldve been allowed :p):

Australia also wouldve had a great song:

USA should have nominated this song in my opinion:

Or this one:

Sweden could have nominated this song:

Overall its great to see that many countries have amazing artists, especially Canada has become a music "superpower" in the last couple of years in my opinion.

Question to the competition master: Can i also reserve countries (for example Germany and Australia) even if i dont participate?

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.