website statistics

Italy National Thread

goofy900

1 godzinę temu, Ophadece napisał:

It is not Italy's problem that Brazil and France needed a score from us or for Canada to lose. It's unfortunate 

do you believe what u write?

This was unfortunate or directed by your team? Plz watch this match again, everybody knows that u just wanted to eliminate 1 strong team.

Ok - let`s bet that if u play Canada again you will destroy them. What`s your bet? :lol: Do you really think that we are blind or dumb? C`mon, have some dignity

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

10 hours ago, Pavlo said:

i always write what i think. If you will lose to Canada from the winner of Rio you`ll become the worst nation for me in some way

It's sad, but we played whit the A team. We won't lose but almost all are injured. I don't know if you saw the game . We fought for every single point .

Edited by Gianlu33

1 godzinę temu, Gianlu33 napisał:

It's sad, but we played whit the A team. We won't lose but almost all are injured. I don't know if you saw the game . We fought for every single point .

i saw it Gianluca,  i saw it, well...till the end of the 2nd set. Some moves of your players were so anti-volleyball and so "impossible and incredibili" that i wasn`t able to watch it any more.

I also won`t comment on the 1st set ending. All people besides Italians are sure that match was fixed, i`m not expecting all of you will confirm it, c`mon - i`m not stupid

1 godzinę temu, Gianlu33 napisał:

Viviamo cade e si rialza! Fantastico oro!

Setterosa e Lupo/Nicolai in semifinale :clap: 

besides volleyball, those games are enormous for Italia.

It`s not like 100% - it`s like ur doing 150% of possible expectations, incredibili. And BTW - this pair bairly won the repechage with our pair and now is in semi. You have loads of kind of luck here and some enormous series of positive energy.

Sometimes it goes like this from 1st to last day of Games. I only wish you end-up with no medal in volleyball