website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

7 hours ago, intoronto said:

I got my first dose yesterday and holy this shit hits you like a truck. I feel like I have covid again (like I did in December). Hoping this clears up before the games start, because it would suck watching with 0 energy and feeling sick.

Well crap, sucks being one of the unlucky few :( 

Hope you'll feel at the very least somewhat energized today!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...

Fully vaccinated now :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

No side effects at all here neither, other than barely a day of feeling a very slightly 1cm sore spot where the needle went in :p 

In other news, Canberra going into strict lockdown.....because of one case. In a year.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-58182419

• 4 weeks later...