website statistics

Men's Handball Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

4 hours ago, prso1000 said:

I don’t think it’s according to a sort of ranking, otherwise France would not be in Pot 4. honestly no idea how they did it. It was similar in Tokyo. 

but I guess as the president is from Egypt, I guess they wouldn’t disadvantage you. 

I don't like him tbh :d and I don't know how he managed to stay for this long as IHF president.

and now he has conflicts with minister of Sport and NOC , due to this corrupted Equesterian president whom they wanted him to resign as he was the head of Egyptian NOC as well, but he didn't and Hassan Mostafa supported him till the end and threatened with sanctions over Egypt due to governmental pressure,  but they managed to make it 100 % legal and he was fired by Equesterian Federation General assembly .

So he is not having best times with Egypt now :d

It's certainly not the most logical seedings, but it's how they do. 

First, qualified through the Worlds, 2nd through the qualification tournaments, 3rd the host and 4th through continental championships. 

Guess the theory is that qualifying through the qualification tournaments are the best after the one through the Worlds.

• 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Basically any team from Group B except Argentina can defeat anyone from Groip A in quarters 

Can but Sweden and Spain (as the most likely top 2) will be favourites in their quarters.

2 hours ago, Agger said:

Can but Sweden and Spain (as the most likely top 2) will be favourites in their quarters.

Don’t see how Hungary wouldn’t be huge underdogs against Sweden. Croatia, Spain and Germany should also be clearly favored over them.

Early predictions for quarterfinals:

Sweden - Egypt

Croatia - Norway

Spain - Denmark

Germany - France

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.