website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

Let's take a break from sightseeing with a little segment I call

Where Are They Now?

The segment involves every artist that has ever participated and represented Lithuania and we will be looking at how much their music changed throughout the years.

1st ever participation for Lithuania was a soul/jazz group Saulės Kliošas with their song "Sninga". Let's look at them now!

The second time that Lithuania entered a TISC competition, it was a fairly young girl "GJan" that was making a name for herself in our music industry. Let's look at her now!

Third participation in TISC was pretty special for me personally, because Lithuania was represented with my song. Let's see what I've been doing throughout the years.

4th time that Lithuania has entered TISC, it was again a song in Lithuanian, performed by our local star Vaidas Baumila. Let's look at him now!

The 6th time that Lithuania participated in TISC, we've sent Erica Jennings that is actually representing Lithuania this year as a duet with her husband. Let's look at her now!

You might wonder why we skipped the 5th edition. Well, it is because it's very special and it's the reason why we're all here tonight in Lithuania. Let's give it up for Leon Somov & Jazzu!

Is it question hour? If so, I have a question :d

What's this? :yikes:

60aafb878b.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Time to get back on track with our sightseeing

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „lietuvos žemėlapis“

Let's check what the dark blue corner of Lithuania has to offer.

Here's a picture of Alytus

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „alytus“

And now it's time for a pretty special city of Lithuania, where you can not only sight see, but also have some wonderful adventures and it also might attract the attention of our Slovakian friends.

It's the town of Druskininkai

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „druskininkai“

Are you wondering why Druskininkai are called the town of adventures? Well, worry not, it has the biggest SPA center in Lithuania as well as a water park.

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „druskininku vandens parkas“

And why would it be attractive for Slovakia? It has the only indoor skiing center in our country. It is a highly rated infrastructure as quite a few Olympic teams come to train here as well as there are FIS competitions held.

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „druskinink7 snow arena“

Edited by Werloc