website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, heywoodu said:

But still, I expected at least 100.000 :d 

That´s certainly more or less the number of people who tried at least once hockey on amateur or hobby level :d however there 5 and half million national team coaches if it help you :lol:

Today I somehow realized @thepharoah is actually called thepharoah and not thepharaoh :yikes: Which made me look at some more user names after which I also realized @VolleyRuller96 is VolleyRuller96 and not VolleyRuler96 :yikes: 

Mind. Blown.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh oh.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Oh oh.

Why are Russian (Soviet) scientist always trying to kill us? :p

They give us the periodic table and then are like “fuck it, kill them all”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Why are Russian (Soviet) scientist always trying to kill us? :p

They give us the periodic table and then are like “fuck it, kill them all”

Hello the zombie apocalypse :redcard: 

Edited by heywoodu

Just now, bestmen said:

After the nuclear explosion , here is the bacteriologic , this area  will disappear one day 

Which area?

Just now, bestmen said:

Mockba 

Never heard of it.