website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics FIG World Cup 2019

hckošice

3 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Well, if she maintains this level until World Championships, she has a decent shot of earning aplace in Tokyo.

In that case, Argentina will qualify in this sports for the first time.

hace 30 minutos, konig dijo:

In that case, Argentina will qualify in this sports for the first time.

I'm pretty sure we had people in this sport before. And I think it was as recent as 2004 or 2008. Anahi Sosa, Darya Shara, one or both of them qualified, I'm 90% sure. 

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

I'm pretty sure we had people in this sport before. And I think it was as recent as 2004 or 2008. Anahi Sosa, Darya Shara, one or both of them qualified, I'm 90% sure. 

Sadly @konig has right. Argentina never reach to qualify an athlete in rhythmic gymnastics in the past OG

Start list for the finals in the WC of Guadalajara, in Spain.

Hoop

:RUS Soldatova

:RUS Ekaterina

:UKR Pohranychna

:USA Zeng

:ITA Argiurgiuculese

:AZE Aghamirova

:UKR Meleshchvk

:FIN Gergalo :woot: 

Ball

:ITA Baldassarri

:USA Telegina

5 Balls

:ITA Italy

:RUS Russia

:BUL Bulgaria

:ESP Spain

:USA United States

:BRA Brazil

:FIN Finland

:MEX Mexico

Results from the 2nd day

Clubs

:ITA Baldassarri

:JPN Oiwa

Ribbon

:USA Generalova

:SLO Podgorsek

:JPN Kita

4 Clubs and 3 Hoops

:BUL Bulgaria

:ITA Italy

:ESP Spain

:FIN Finland

:RUS Russia

:BRA Brazil

:USA United States

:MEX Mexico

Amazing day for Italy in Guadalajara! For the frist time in career Alexandra Agiurgiuculese reach to win an all-around medal in the WC circuit with a good score, just 0.600 behind his SB. Amazing day for our team, the Farfalle reach to do their SB and the 3rd score of the season in the international competition (the frist two are both of the russian girls, 51.050 in Pesaro and 50.230 in Uzbekistan).

About the winner of the individual all-around, Soldatova improve their SB of almost 2 points and became the 2nd athlete of the season (just behind the 8.750 of Dina Averina in Pesaro), so the game in the Russian team is still open, maybe Soldatova can compete in Baku :fingers: 

On 04/05/2019 at 03:37, Gianlu33 said:

Sadly @konig has right. Argentina never reach to qualify an athlete in rhythmic gymnastics in the past OG

The fact that Anahí Sosa never qualified for the Olympics is infuriating. She's probably the best rhythmic gymnast South America has ever had.

I have three wishes for the Pan Ams:

1 - Easy: a medal for Sol Fainberg. She's doing great so far, so she should get one. I'm sure the Americans will go 1-2 in every individual event, but I don't bet my money on the Canadians sweeping all the bronze medals.

2 - Medium: a medal for Natália Gáudio. She deserves one. Her best chance will be getting a bronze medal on hoop, but this will still not be easy. At all. 

3 - Hard: a medal for Federico Molinari (artistic gymnastics). With Zanetti, Caio Souza, two Americans, Larduet and Fabian Luna, it will be hard for Federico. Bummer.