website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Big statement match from Canada. It also increases our chances at making the quarterfinals assuming we don't get overconfident.

c'mon! if your team doesn't get at least into the top 4 at the end of the tournament, you should send them home by swimming (with some sharks pursuing them)

1 hour ago, phelps said:

c'mon! if your team doesn't get at least into the top 4 at the end of the tournament, you should send them home by swimming (with some sharks pursuing them)

Obviously on paper we have a great team, but this wouldn't be the first time where the team should easily win loses.

3 hours ago, phelps said:

At this, after so many cycles where the team underperformed, just an Olympic qualification would be satisfying.

Canada vs France was the only sold out match so far in Indonesia.

Funnily enough :LAT Bertans said that he hoped at least 2,000 local people come when journalists asked him during their training session (probably thinking basketball is not that popular here)

I knew we are the weakest team of the whole tournament but that was embarrassing. :( probably the worst performance ever in a Basketball World Cup history

and I wish I knew why the hell our dumb coach started the game with such a weird line-up ?!? that already gave up a 20pts lead to Brazil