website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Canada's path to victory

Serbia needs just 23 points to mathamatically secure victory (3.29 average).

Canada needs at least 62 points to overtake Serbia (8.86 average). If Serbia scores any points, this average rises.

Voters include,

:FRA France - tilting establishment - never awarded Canada more than 5 points!

:CZE Czech Republic - tilting anti-establishment (but a new voter) - never awarded Canada more than 5 points! Only once pts to Serbia.

:HUN Hungary - leaning establishment - never awarded points to Serbia. Once 9 pts for Canada.

:KAZ Kazakhstan - leaning establishment - REGULAR POINTS TO CANADA (3x9, 5, 2x4, 1). Serbia got points only once.

:GRE Greece - safe anti-establishment - POINTS TO SERBIA IN EVERY CONTEST TO DATE, 12 points for Shawn Mendes

:MEX Mexico - tilting establishment - 12 points to Canada (2017 Open) with solid points otherwise, Serbia with minor points at best

:MLT Malta - leaning establishment - REGULAR POINTS TO CANADA (12, 11, 10, 2x7, 5). Serbia not so much (9, 8, 3x1).

Canada needs a surprising medal from either France or Czechia (and good points from the other). Hungary to disregard Serbia once again. Kazakhstan and Malta to step in with further medals. Mexico to be in their favor as well.

And finally Greece to award them points.

Speaking of mathematics, how does the Serbian ppj look like at the moment, compared to our other contests?

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Same here :d

If I'm consciously minding my diet then I try not to eat within 3.5 - 4 hrs of the previous meal but for the vast majority of the time I just eat when I'm hungry, usually depending on how early or late my day started :d

Me too, sometime when I woke up late I even didn't eat breakfast, just an small snack and then after 30min or 1 hour I eat dinner :d