website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ketchup on fries is seriously a waste of good fries, ugh. It often does come as a sidedish when ordering something in a restaurant, having it as a whole meal is usually more for fastfood situations or at home (often on a Sunday :p).

Ketchup is evil.

I mean, it does't get much more Dutch than Defqon, a hardcore festival with 100.000-200.000 visitors a year that's held across the Veluwe Lake and the tunes of which reach Nunspeet until deep in the night at the end of June :p Skip a few minutes ahead for a better idea...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

france-flag-animation.gif

FRANCE

Bonsoir/bonjour tout le monde, nous sommes très heureux d’être encore une fois présents pour la compétition la plus excitante de l’année ! Voici nos votes :

Good evening/Hello everyone, we are very happy to be here again for the most exciting contest of the year ! Here are our votes :

:LTU

Lithuania 10
:ROU Romania 9
:BUL Bulgaria 8
:CHN China 7
:POR Portugal 6
:NED Netherlands 5
:IRL Ireland 4
:ESP Spain 3
:NZL New Zealand 2
:DEN Denmark 1

Thank you! Also, I have not said this before but I loved the French entry, it reminded me of London 2012 olympics, I love the instrumental part of the song

4 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

yeah I meant places like febo and other fries place where they sell... fries. 

which was super hero for me but then I got used and sometimes we get some as fast food.

also I forgot about something really good as well: kapsalon!! So good and SO F*CKING UNHEALTHY! :lol:

Only recently did I eat kapsalon for the first time :d Although it was homemade and the real one should be gotten somewhere in a Turkish bar in the middle of the night while the whole thing drips with grease, I'm told :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

The french jury is the most unreadable entity I've ever seen :lol:

You've got @Bohemia and @Benolympique together, its undoable. *throws hands in the air*

france-flag-animation.gif

FRANCE

:SRB

Serbia 12

:KAZ

Kazakhstan 11

:LTU

Lithuania 10
:ROU Romania 9
:BUL Bulgaria 8
:CHN China 7
:POR Portugal 6
:NED Netherlands 5
:IRL Ireland 4
:ESP Spain 3
:NZL New Zealand 2
:DEN Denmark 1

Looks like Serbia has now a very comfortable lead ! I personally wanted to thank all juries for choosing so many amazing songs for this contest, it was very hard to choose only 12 songs and I wish I could’ve given points to more. Enjoy the rest of the contest !

On dirait que la Serbie a désormais une avance confortable ! je voulais personnellement remercier tous les jurys pour avoir choisi autant de superbes chansons pour ce concours, c’était très dur de ne choisir que 12 chansons, et j’aurais voulu donner des points à plus de chansons. Bonne fin de concours !