website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Boy, did I underestimate how nerve-wracking the act of sending templates to the juries is :yikes: 

The gut-wrenching fear of accidentally sending someone else's templates and/or (the worst option) accidentally sending the whole scoreboard up to that point :yikes: 

don't worry, I won't spoil the final scoreboard to them ;)

51 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And as for TOISC 2020 statistics, just to add in a little to this stat night:

• The highest score received from one national jury during TOISC 2020 is 12 points
  • A total of 35 12-pointers have been handed out
  • Interestingly, we see the same pattern down the line: there's a total of 35 11-pointers, 10-pointers, but also 2-pointers and even 35 single points
  • The points per jury average of the top-5 songs is significantly higher than that of the bottom-5 songs
  • There are multiple nations who received points from less than 34 national juries

But did you receive my mail-in ballots?

11 minutes ago, Werloc said:

But did you receive my mail-in ballots?

They'll be counted on Monday.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Should we allow mail-in voting for the next edition? It would be big fun sending something to Canada. :p

If the votes do not arrive on time, they get revealed after the Grand Final (provided the mail got postmarked before the voting deadline).

And if the mail gets lost on the way... Recount? Retroactive disqualitication?

#banbestmen

Right, everyone has received their templates :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, dcro said:

Should we allow mail-in voting for the next edition? It would be big fun sending something to Canada. :p

If the votes do not arrive on time, they get revealed after the Grand Final (provided the mail got postmarked before the voting deadline).

And if the mail gets lost on the way... Recount? Retroactive disqualitication?

In the spirit of time we could go on and do the final live on zoom:d

24 minutes ago, dcro said:

Same thing happened to me.

Day 1 - less than half templates done, paranoia about accidentally sharing wrong stuff, hysteria

Day 2 - easy, done

That is just the sending templates, to be clear. Preparing them took a whole lot longer :lol: