website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest - Special Event

Also, since my identity is known...I can finally tell @Werloc which artists I was familiar with.

They were: Bob Marley, M.I.A, K’naan, Dua Lipa, Tinariwen, Hatari, Anselmo Ralph, Toše Proeski, and Rihanna. I also happened to hear Black Power in a movie right after the contest started.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Also, Anselmo Ralph is a judge on The Voice Portugal, so Angola is @kungshamra71

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

I don't buy it. My theory is that @Werloc picked that particular song so that 2014 Open would no longer be his worst result. :p

It is poetic that worst result of mine, good thing this contest is not official so that record still stands.

I'm an anime protagonist, Season 1 worst result, Season 2 middle of the pack with improvement, Season 3 we're going back to Lithuania in 2022

Don't quote me on this when I'm dead last again.

3 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Both could be, as well as neither :d I would suspect Mali to be my entry as well :d 

I'm pretty sure you have picked an African nation, as you tend to like and pick those in the Festival of music

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I had thought that was your entry.

I figured people would think that. It was a terrific cover for me.