website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ECA European Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

19 minutes ago, Illya said:

Stupid russians said that without them and belarussians all competitions is like a village tournaments. And guess what? They totally flopped in the MK2, so bye-bye :cheer:

Too early to celebrate. Thay won MC2. 

Not its time for Poland to protect the quota. Poland is the 2nd.

1 minute ago, Noorderling29 said:

First Dutch sprint canoeing quota since 1992.

The Netherlands is a powerhouse in rowing, so nothing stops you from investing in kayaks. You can choose similar places to train. Here it is more necessary to attract training ideas from abroad, which should not be a problem considering the large financial resources in Dutch sport. It frustrates me that Italy has given up on kayaking, which once brought us many Olympic medals but the problem is that there is still too little money for olympics sports sports in our country.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, rybak said:

:AIN with quota in mens C2, just 0,40 seconds better than :POL:cry:

I think, your should fight for this quota

Edited by avlar

In the case of Italy, we had Rizzo, the 200-meter medalist from Tokyo for k-1, who was unable to adapt to the 500 meters and will not go to the Olympics. However, there are no young successors. What's the point of winning medals among juniors or U-23s if we can't transfer it to senior sport later? The result will be that in the kayak sprint we will send two people in c2-500 to Paris... Not much :( When you remember the times and names such as Rossi-Bonomi or Josefa Idem, it makes me heart sad :(