website statistics

Sailing WS Semaine Olympique Française 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Rafa Maciel said:

:GBR Connor Bainbridge secures the quota in men's kite and completes full sailing squad for Team GB in Paris.  :thumbup:

Yes :POL gain both men's and women's too in kite.

Congratulation!

As well :SUI in women's kite is confirmed.

4 hours ago, copravolley said:

In Tokyo it was bad: only 6 crews of 10. In Paris it will be probably: 9/10, because nothing good will happen for them in class 49. A missed opportunity. In theory, there has been progress since Tokyo but looking at the turn of the century, this is not necessarily the case. I have concerns about whether we will exceed 360 people in Paris for the entire delegation. I don't believe in basketball at all, whether men's classic team or women's 3x3. Softball was eliminated from olympics program and we were left with 4 team sports: 2x volleyball and 2x water polo. I don't understand why we completely abandoned Rugby 7 and men's 3x3 basketball. Spain will qualify 10-12 teams for Parisand we will qualify probably 4... The last time we had men's football at the Olympics in 2008. You can't achieve record attendance that way :( 

I'm happy with a (gold) medal record...who cares about the total number of teams and athletes? :p

4 hours ago, copravolley said:

I don't believe in basketball at all, whether men's classic team or women's 3x3.

Women’s 3x3? They have no chance at qualifying for the Olympics IMO. 

I think IQFOIL finished!

MEN'S: :USA:LTU:HKG:GRE:JPN + ENP :SVK. There's another quota up for grabs (African reallocation) we don't know for sure who it goes to. If its ENP as I think, goes to :LAT, if not, it goes to :FIN .

WOMEN'S: :CZE:AIN:TUR:SWE:SLO+ ENP :EST. There's another quota up for grabs (African reallocation) that goes to :PER either way

Edited by Jur