website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2024

Totallympics

Personal best for all Jakieła, Sidorowicz and Badacz at World Championships, good timing, congrats :yes Also I'm so glad that Sturla have another medal :clap:

I think that Jakieła and Sidorowicz might be sure to compete in mass start already :mumble:

7 hours ago, AsensioWillemsen said:

Hope to see something else over France and Norway the next few days

I think their superior material makes it very difficult for other nations to compete. German men have been much better than french men all season long, but suddenly the french men have faster skiing times. I think by 2026 the picture will be different, especially on the women's side. With world championships taking place every year, the value of a world title is pretty low.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

15th for Vytautas and overall PB for him in the World Championships that he participated in.

But on a good day/year, he should be up there with Rastorgujevs, especially with a 19/20. 

He had a lot of health struggles this season, don't know how the final three World cups will look for him.