Medi Harris
Adam Peaty
Matthew Richards
Anna Hopkin
James Wilby*
Duncan Scott*
3:45.09
Full Final Result HERE

I'm glad we qualified in the mixed medley relay, and 5th in the final is pretty good for our standards regardless of it being a weak year :thumbup:

Great also for Drakou to not only be apart of that team and secure a quota for her 4th Olympics, but also to make the final in the 50m backstroke. She hadn't made a World Championships final since 2015, so to make two (even if one is a relay) this year is nice to see, especially since this will likely be her last World Championships.

Looking forward to tomorrow to see how our 18 yo talent Siskos does (men's 200 backstroke), after he was 12th last year, this can be a good chance for a final!

Also looking forward to our women's 4x200 freestyle relay. They are really young and I expect a new NR. Two of the girls are 16 and one is 17 (the other is 21), and I'm glad our federation is supporting these girls so much and giving them this chance. I hope this support will continue and that they will continue to improve in the next years. They won't make it to Paris but I think we are really aiming for Los Angeles 2028 with this team (3 of them set our women's NR in this event at the World Junior Championships last year).

It will also be good for Greek women's swimming, because Drakou and Ntountounaki aren't getting any younger. They won't be around forever and we need others to step up. I mentioned that Greek swimming is really improving but it's mostly on the men's side...