website statistics

Artistic Swimming at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

It's really nice to see men's artistic swimming developing well. It's a beautiful sport, and in my opinion the combination of the better judging system that was recently implemented and the development of men's artistic swimming ensure the sport will stay in the Olympics for a long time.

Greece :facepalm:

Would be quite a disaster if we don't even make the duet at this point, which is unfortunately very possible now...

We qualified the team for the Olympics just three years ago, and now we can't even qualify a duet, even without Russia or Belarus...

For example, if :JPN or :USA get team quota, that means that their duet quota will be considered as "quota gained from team quota". So it means that the quota they earned in previous competition will be erased and reallocated to duets from this year's WCH. So if I take this example, that would mean that if :JPN and :USA really takes the team quota, there would be 5 quotas for women's duet, not only 3. Am I right? 

Edited by Jan Linha

1 minute ago, Jan Linha said:

For example, if :JPN or :USA get team quota, that means that their duet quota will be considered as "quota gained from team quota". So it means that the quota they earned in previous competition will be erased and reallocated to duets from this year's WCH. So if I take this example, that would mean that if :JPN and :USA really takes the team quota, there would be 5 quotas for women's duet, not only 3. Am I right? 

Nope, you're wrong. Only the 3 NOCs don't qualificated in the open team, will qualify in the women's duo. There isn't any "plus"