website statistics

Artistic Swimming at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Duet Olympic Qualification After 2/2 Events:

:GBR 506.8227

:NED 502.3612

:ESP 501.0251 (Still eligible for a team quota)

:CAN 486.2096 (Still eligible for a team quota)

:ITA 483.9390 (Still eligible for a team quota)

:GRE 482.6918 (Still eligible for a team quota)

:ISR 479.7140 (Still eligible for a team quota)

:KOR 418.1646

Quotas: :ESP:GBR:NED

Edited by Josh

7 minutes ago, Jur said:

Who's 5th???

Italy, but not that it matters IMO. Spain could possibly secure a team quota tomorrow, which would reallocate the duet quota to Canada (I think)

Canada is also in the mix for a team quota, but based off of free prelims, it’s safe to say that Canada won’t be qualifying a team, so the quota is unlikely to go to a nation further down in the rankings. 

Edited by Josh

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Italy, but not that it matters IMO. Spain could possibly secure a team quota tomorrow, which would reallocate the duet quota to Canada (I think)

Canada is also in the mix for a team quota, but based off of free prelims, it’s safe to say that Canada won’t be qualifying a team, so the quota is unlikely to go to a nation further down in the rankings. 

and continental quotas? will they be put back into play?

1 hour ago, Benolympique said:

and continental quotas? will they be put back into play?

Yes, but as there was no European team Olympic qualifier (as France qualified a full team in artistic swimming as hosts) Spain’s quota would get reallocated to Canada should they qualify a team if I’m not mistaken. 

So, go :ESP :cheer:

Edited by Josh

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

I think Canada`s chances for team quoata are very strong. Today there was a big problen with ACRO-C. But fixing it is sure way to Olympics.

image.png

6 minutes ago, avlar said:

I think Canada`s chances for team quoata are very strong. Today there was a big problen with ACRO-C. But fixing it is sure way to Olympics.

image.png

Free routine is our weakest event, it’s very much possible that they make the same mistakes in prelims during the final. 

Edited by Josh