3. Anna Simkova :SVK

With a big new PB of 3.95! Wow!

Her PB progression is really solid:

2018-2.90

2019-3.31

2020-3.56

2021-3.70

2022-3.95

With Triantafyllou winning gold at the European U18 Championships a few weeks ago, and now Panagiotou winning gold here, the future of Greek women's pole vaulting seems to be promising again after some others like Kassotaki and Postika totally failed to live up to expectations in recent years.

7 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's the 1st time that a mixed event in gymnastic was contested? I never remember something like this

Yep, in this article they said it was the very first premiere. https://eyof2022.com/news/skvela-atmosfera-pocas-sutazi-v-sportovej-gymnastike-pri-premiere-sutaze-miesanych-dvojic-triumf-talianov/

I guess we will see it at the Olympics very soon, maybe already in LA

7 minutes ago, Dnl said:

Currently we are in 9th place and still got chances in gymnastics and judo , I just truly  hope that they will continue in this path and grow and succeed 

btw our organizing committee invited Linoy Ashram as one of the main ambassador of the games. What a positive and sympathetic person she is. She was all smiling and enjoying every moment :d

53 minutes ago, hckošice said:

btw our organizing committee invited Linoy Ashram as one of the main ambassador of the games. What a positive and sympathetic person she is. She was all smiling and enjoying every moment :d

Really fun to see and hear that she and young athletes seems to really enjoy their time in Slovakia :yes