website statistics

Athletics WA World Championships 2023

Totallympics

17 minutes ago, Josh said:

Enjoy :yes

high jump is my fav event. I have been waiting for this day whole season. And here you can move freely around almost all of the stands so i leave my 100m start line spot today. Ha! What a week this is! I knew watching athletics WCH live will be great but this whole thing is far beyond expectations for me 😉

Edited by rafalgorka

From all the medalists here Alina Rotaru :ROU was definitely the one who was celebrating her medal in the most expressive and funny way. She made quite a show on the podium ceremony here! I think i have just become a big fan of her! 😉

Edited by rafalgorka

1 hour ago, rafalgorka said:

high jump is my fav event. I have been waiting for this day whole season. And here you can move freely around almost all of the stands so i leave my 100m start line spot today. Ha! What a week this is! I knew watching athletics WCH live will be great but this whole thing is far beyond expectations for me 😉

Budapest are doing a good job, and to be fair, with some technical issues, World Athletics are doing a pretty nice job. Scheduling is clever; the end of fastest loser is proving gamechanging in terms of heats, which are becoming true run races - but also including more fallers, so jeopardy increases - bad for athletes, but excellent for fans; couple of fabulous narratives in the first few days - the women's hundred was simply amazing from heats onwards, the redemption of KJT and Rhasidat continuing her breakthrough. Tonights 1500 will be lit - 5 into three won't go.

It looks like Viki forget there hurdles and thought she is running the 100 dash to figure out suddenly there a hurdle infront of her lol

well, another experience for her and another mistake she will never repeat in the future. learning every day :p

6 hours ago, Pifta said:

I still can't accept Xs in triple jump. In triple jump, the result is the 3rd mark after the line. If the first mark is 1-2 centis after the line, the result should be about 11meters instead of 18m simply, not an X

I believe the jumper would have to make it into the sand pit for the jump to count.