website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2019

Gianlu33

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

No, it’s that I don’t want to co-op something that I’m not. I feel bad about joking about something I myself and unsure about. I wrote my original post wrong, and then it was a bad correction. I apologize to our LGBT users. 

If you need to apologize for saying 'Ok I'm straight now' after a show that was mostly focused on sex instead of music/performance, the world has gone mad :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

By the way, 7/10 of the Americans believe Puerto Rico is a foreign country and a statement has to be made against that. Which suggests there are people who believe saying "Puerto Rico is a foreign country" is a bad thing. Fine and all, but I assume that means those people also want Puerto Rico not to compete as their own entity at the Olympics anymore, but have the Puerto Rican athletes qualify in the US system and compete under the USA flag? :p 

*runs away*

Maybe if we stopped treating our own citizens like shit down there I’d be down with that...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, heywoodu said:

If you need to apologize for saying 'Ok I'm straight now' after a show that was mostly focused on sex instead of music/performance, the world has gone mad :p 

As said, I made a joke I wasn’t comfortable making for personal sexuality reasons. I didn’t want people to misinterpret what I meant because that’s important to me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Meanwhile the 3rd quarter has started and the 49ers take a field goal out of the first drive.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Agger said:

Wouldn't quite be one of my first picks :p

Lordi or Kanye West or whatever he goes by nowadays?

Still didn't see even one commercial in almost three hours :cheer: