website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

4 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Funnily enough, I've heard this piece recently. Am I the only one who is reminded of Israel's anthem Hatikvah upon hearing 1:08 to 1:38? :d 

It's variation on a Czech folk song "Kočka leze dírou" - in english "A cat crowls through the hole". :d 

There is a theory that national anthem of Israel is formed by this folk song and Smetana's Moldau too...

10 minutes ago, Hipooo said:

@heywoodu wrote me in couple days ago he isn't sure to be in time .... What we would edit in the voting table? I'm bit confused... 

Never mind :p 

What I meant is what @Werloc says. It's not like anything actually changes for the contest, but on this specific occassion of TISC, the Dutch jury is voting in a different time zone (Brazil), so at 16:xx local time.

I certainly don't want to cause any confusion though :d So never mind my request and carry on :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Never mind :p 

What I meant is what @Werloc says. It's not like anything actually changes for the contest, but on this specific occassion of TISC, the Dutch jury is voting in a different time zone (Brazil), so at 16:xx local time.

I certainly don't want to cause any confusion though :d So never mind my request and carry on :p 

I can't to know you are in a different time zone :) So, If in Czech it will be at 20:12, in your current time zone it's 16:12? :) 

Feel free to analyze my votes for any insight on the U.S. jury. Like Bigfoot, the Dyatlov Pass incident, and the disappearance of Emilia Earhart, they remain shrouded in mystery.

:VEN - 12

:ISR - 11

:IND - 10

:TUN - 9

:FRA - 8

:ROU - 7

:BRA - 6

:POR - 5

:SLO - 4

:NED - 3

:CZE - 2

:CAN - 1

:SVK - R1

:LTU - R2

:MEX - R3

:GBR - R4

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, ManuCHIL said:

I thought that Venezuelan song wouldn’t be so popular, but it is soooooo low for the masterpiece that it actually is!! :( 

You’d probably like my votes then :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:KAZ KAZAKHSTAN :KAZ

"ҚАЗАҚСТАН"

"KAZACHSTÁN"

kazachstán.png

2nd FRANCE :FRA 11
3rd INDIA :IND 10
4th IRELAND :IRL 9
5th GERMANY :GER 8
6th UNITED STATES :USA 7
7th CHINA :CHN 6
8th UKRAINE :UKR 5
9th BRAZIL :BRA 4
10th CZECH REPUBLIC :CZE 3
11th LITHUANIA :LTU 2
12th ROMANIA :ROU 1

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Feel free to analyze my votes for any insight on the U.S. jury. Like Bigfoot, the Dyatlov Pass incident, and the disappearance of Emilia Earhart, they remain shrouded in mystery.

:VEN - 12

I mean, I am not surprised. Venezuelan entry seems to be all about the state pf society.

#banbestmen