website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2022

Totallympics

Eagles win 31-7. Some fist fights towards the end. An absolute disaster of a game and PR nightmare for NFL. Conference Championship when one team has to run wild cats to RB because they have no healthy QB left and the game ends in a predictable blowout.

• 2 weeks later...

AP Awards for the 2022 season:

MVP: Patrick Mahomes (Chiefs)

Coach of the Year: Brian Daboll (NY Giants)

Offensive Player of the Year: Justin Jefferson (Vikings)

Defensive Player of the Year: Nick Bosa (49ers)

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Garrett Wilson (NY Jets)

Defensive Rookie of the Year: Sauce Gardner (NY Jets)

Assistant Coach of the Year: DeMeco Ryans (49ers DC)

6 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Just for curiosity, the game will start at 1:30AM there in Poland?

00.30 if I'm not mistaken. I'll be recording it tonight and watch it before work. Going to sleep in a few minutes and waking up 4am or so, I can deal with that, but unfortunately tomorrow is the one day per two weeks in which I have to work at the office, so I can't really be falling half asleep after staying up the entire night :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

let's go Raiders! :cheer:

oh, wait...the Raiders aren't going to play the Superbowl?! :mumble: :facepalm: :drama:

well, in this case...then...my pick are the Eagles (but I hope KC is gonna do it).

more than anything, I hope it's gonna be a great match with a really close score until the last second.