STK.png

SHORT TRACK SPEED SKATING

Women's 500m
Final Results

:POL Anna FALKOWSKA

:KOR KANG Min-Ji

:KOR CHUNG Jae-Hee

Full Final Result HERE

Kang pushed the other Polish girl out of silver medal position in the last turn, but jury didn't dare to penalize her at home :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Will never understand how such Speed Skating & Field Hockey powerhouse can be so epochally shitty and piss poor in producing Ice hockey players, I know this like their "B" U17 team here but still, a country with such potential in literally both important parts of this sport Speed Skating & Hockey (even if on weird surface I admit) being so badly bad, this is just beyond me

image.png

Edited by hckošice

+ it is a freaking 3vs3 hockey on half rink size, 3 against 3 for almost 45 minutes, It is just impossible to not score holy mother of mothers... just shoot the puck the goal is like 10 meters far from yours  :wall:

Edited by hckošice

13 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Will never understand how such Speed Skating & Field Hockey powerhouse can be so epochally shitty and piss poor in producing Ice hockey players, I know this like their "B" U17 team here but still, a country with such potential in literally both important parts of this sport Speed Skating & Hockey (even if on weird surface I admit) being so badly bad, this is just beyond me

image.png

I wonder if this is even the B team instead of like a Z team, but I have no idea....it's not like this is mentioned anywhere here unfortunately :p 

We have a bright future though, as hockey legend Naomi van As and speed skating legend Sven Kramer have a daughter (October 2018) and a son (August 2022), so they should be right there at the top when the ice hockey mixed doubles event is in the Olympics :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

WOMEN´S ICE HOCKEY 3vs3 TOURNAMENT

Day 3 Results

Round-Robin

:TUR Turkiye  1 - 4  South Korea :KOR

:AUS Australia  1 - 22  Hungary :HUN

:CHN China  17 - 0  Netherlands :NED

:ITA Italy  11 - 3  Mexico :MEX

-----------------------------------------

:ITA Italy  5 - 6PSO  South Korea :KOR

:MEX Mexico  4 - 5  Australia :AUS

:CHN China  9 - 2  Turkiye :TUR

:HUN Hungary  33 - 0  Netherlands :NED

Provisional Standing After Day 3:

1. :HUN 15

2. :CHN 12

3. :KOR 11

4. :ITA 10

----------

5. :AUS 6

6. :TUR 3

7. :MEX 3

8. :NED 0

Wait, meanwhile the Dutch U18 women are playing a world championships, apparently in the Netherlands? They even got bronze there I'm reading, so I guess most of the potential Gangwon girls are there....but that's just weird scheduling :d 

Anyhow, according to what I'd say is the Dutch federation's website the Dutch girls lost their first match 1-6 to....Austria. They might want to check up on their English and flag knowledge :d 

https://www.ijshockeynederland.nl/nieuws/eerste-wedstrijd-jeugd-olympische-spelen-verloren

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Wait, meanwhile the Dutch U18 women are playing a world championships, apparently in the Netherlands? They even got bronze there I'm reading, so I guess most of the potential Gangwon girls are there....but that's just weird scheduling :d 

Anyhow, according to what I'd say is the Dutch federation's website the Dutch girls lost their first match 1-6 to....Austria. They might want to check up on their English and flag knowledge :d 

https://www.ijshockeynederland.nl/nieuws/eerste-wedstrijd-jeugd-olympische-spelen-verloren

Yes, The A team played in Heerenveen the Division II A which ended yesterday. Meanwhile, the opening game is also something I guess you will not really want to remember Here

but the tournament anyway ended successfully at the end with a nice Bronze medal

Edited by hckošice

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I wonder if this is even the B team instead of like a Z team, but I have no idea....it's not like this is mentioned anywhere here unfortunately :p 

We have a bright future though, as hockey legend Naomi van As and speed skating legend Sven Kramer have a daughter (October 2018) and a son (August 2022), so they should be right there at the top when the ice hockey mixed doubles event is in the Olympics :p 

Shhh don't give the IOC ideas  😜