website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

I absolutely would have voted "Yes" for the German solution, great to read that. Until indeed that last post where it's like "I don't really care about this contest anyway"...in that case, "No" is unfortunately the right decision..

Anyway, great to see that as always the last 24h (and an extra day) meant the number of participants greatly increased :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

it's the festival of music today ok, in the begening i had over 20 songs after cut still 2

I hesitated ,... just listen and tell me if my choice was wrong !!!?

353bd0f235baa4a1ea3d0481cc63719f.gif

Yasmine Ammari  :ALG "show me"

Edited by bestmen

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

34 nations is also good , in eurovision they where 26

In Eurovision there were quite a lot more :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I had four finalists in total, and here they are...

Second choice: The Chills - When The Poor Can Reach The Moon - my personal favourite, but decided not to go with it because The Chills already made appearance in TISC (and being one of my all time favourite bands they already scored low in TISC, I couldn't bear another blow :d) so it would be better if I present some new act. But nevertheless, just listen to this very light, innocent and beautiful song....

Spoiler

Third choice: Marlon Williams - Strange Things. The singer has interesting voice and I thought it would be nice to introduce new genre in TISC. Williams is becoming very popular. Didn't go with it because last song from NZ was also "dark".

Spoiler

Fourth choice: Tami Neilson - Don't Be Afraid. Another powerful vocal making success in NZ lately. I am not fond of such music hence the low placement in the "national" finals.

Hope some of you will enjoy it.

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, bestmen said:

in the final they were 26 , the final in TISC we are 34

But in total there were much more participants in Eurovision :p