website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

14 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i hope the host will respect the calendar

well, at first I was ready to respect the deadline, but cmon let make one last step. It´s still better when we have all songs in the contest. don´t forget that it´s mainly for fun, so let everyone can share and enjoy the party. 1 day more is nothing drastic and I can still work the stuff also without this 1 day ;)

we already missed Australia this year, so it would be pretty sad to lost someone else

after receiveng Canadian votes,:thumbup:

we are now waiting for the last 3 nations, Greece, Germany and Malta.

Glen already contacted me that he will send his votes during the night. apparently Janakis will do it too, so just hope catgamer will try to find some free time to send his votes too.:fingers:

10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

well, at first I was ready to respect the deadline, but cmon let make one last step. It´s still better when we have all songs in the contest. don´t forget that it´s mainly for fun, so let everyone can share and enjoy the party. 1 day more is nothing drastic and I can still work the stuff also without this 1 day ;)

we already missed Australia this year, so it would be pretty sad to lost someone else

Does this mean that draw will also be postponed by 1 day (from Wednesday to Thursday)?

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Does this mean that draw will also be postponed by 1 day (from Wednesday to Thursday)?

no. I´ll register the nations already Tuesday, and I´ll order the draw for Wednesday, I just still don´t know the exact hour, but probably around 20:00 cet, I´ll see, you know the other members of slovak organizing committee have to be agree, sometimes it´s hard with them :d

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

no. I´ll register the nations already Tuesday, and I´ll order the draw for Wednesday, I just still don´t know the exact hour, but probably around 20:00 cet, I´ll see, you know the other members of slovak organizing committee have to be agree, sometimes it´s hard with them :d

Is it going to be some interactive draw, à la OlympicIRL style?

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Is it going to be some interactive draw, à la OlympicIRL style?

no, unfortunately no, I have not so many times to prepare all this never ending game :d it´s a classic draw. http://www.randomresult.com/

unfortunately the site we used for the live "draw coverage" doesn´t exist anymore, so we have to use this one, but it will just show the result. I´ll prepare the draw for let see 20h and give you the ticket, so everyone could be able to see the result of the draw.

I know it´s not so funny as last editions, but unfortunately the site I wanted to use gone