website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The last part of your sentence is what I figured out like 2 minutes ago :d 

Well in that case, I'll look for one reserve :p 

Don't you worry. Denmark will vote, so no reason for a reserve! ;):p

Edited by Agger

ok,

I´ll add 1 more day. but the very last! you can send me your votes untill Monday 24:00 cet.

I can´t offer more, because I have to prepare the voting draw for wednesday and I have to know how much nations will enter the draw.

so far :AZE  :CAN  :GER:GRE:IND and :MLT  are in troubles to be disqualified. please guys, go ahead and try to maintain your entry in the contest. @Il_qar @intoronto @catgamer @Janakis @gvaisakh @Glen

juddy97 of Canadian jury already said that he will not be able to send his votes, so all hopes of Canada remains in intoronto shoulders :d

Thanks,

4 hours ago, hckosice said:

ok,

I´ll add 1 more day. but the very last! you can send me your votes untill Monday 24:00 cet.

I can´t offer more, because I have to prepare the voting draw for wednesday and I have to know how much nations will enter the draw.

so far :AZE  :CAN  :GER:GRE:IND and :MLT  are in troubles to be disqualified. please guys, go ahead and try to maintain your entry in the contest. @Il_qar @intoronto @catgamer @Janakis @gvaisakh @Glen

juddy97 of Canadian jury already said that he will not be able to send his votes, so all hopes of Canada remains in intoronto shoulders :d

Thanks,

Guys.. Don't worry about :IND 

I will be submitting the votes in next few hours