website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

Am 5.4.2016 um 17:08 schrieb hckosice:

Ok, I see. sorry didn´t noticed that before. maybe I´m strange, but I did not know this song..yes I know, I´m strange:lol: 

I´ll re-contact catgamer and ask him for a new song.:yes

Which song did he originally select?

Sadly i am too late to participate, i dont like the german song at all, i think there wouldve been tons of better songs, even a song by Jan Böhmermann wouldve been a better choice in my opinion.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

12 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Which song did he originally select?

Sadly i am too late to participate, i dont like the german song at all, i think there wouldve been tons of better songs, even a song by Jan Böhmermann wouldve been a better choice in my opinion.

You should select Herbert Grönemeyer :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 16 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

You should select Herbert Grönemeyer :bowdown:

Are you serious? He sounds absolutely horrible, like a dying cat ...

Is he the only german artist you know?

I think Robin Schulz, Felix Jaehn or Zedd have tons of songs that are better than the best song Grönemeyer ever produced ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Are you serious? He sounds absolutely horrible, like a dying cat ...

Is he the only german artist you know?

I think Robin Schulz, Felix Jaehn or Zedd have tons of songs that are better than the best song Grönemeyer ever produced ...

To be honest I don't know a lot of Grönemeyer, mostly "Der Weg" which sounded amazing when I heard him sing it live at a major festival, the story behind it only makes it even more fantastic. One of my favourite songs of all time :) 

Apart from that, my favourite German artist is, without any form of doubt, Rammstein :bowdown: bots.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It's past 1am, I still have a 3 hour IndyCar race to watch and I desperately wanna sleep because at 8am the day of sports kicks off again, but alright, hckosice is hosting the contest so I'll stay up and make a start with the playlist :d 

Juste maintenant , heywoodu a déclaré:

It's past 1am, I still have a 3 hour IndyCar race to watch and I desperately wanna sleep because at 8am the day of sports kicks off again, but alright, hckosice is hosting the contest so I'll stay up and make a start with the playlist :d 

after being confused with eurovision sure you will give the 12 points to Japan :lol:

A video focussing mostly on the ass of the singer...could've known which country that was :d 

Well I finished all songs :d

As last year, I gave every song a note between 1-10 again:

8 songs got a 7

13 songs got a 6

9 songs got a 5

4 songs got a 4

That's 21 songs still in the running for points from the Dutch jury :p 

1 minute ago, konig said:

only 22 of 35 votes are complete, what will happen here?

Well, I´m not happy with that but I´ll must disqualify the entries..for the multi members juries, I will take into account only the votes of those members of te national jury who have sent their voices .. , but for the single juries which did not sent the votes, unfortunately I´ll be forced to disqualify them.:(

Anyway, if happen what happen, Don´t worry. the contest will be the 3rd June as scheduled. ;)